Find your contacts in Malaysia
facilities and equipment
In an increasingly complex and demanding market, it is crucial to make use of inspection experts to ensure the success of your project, guaranteeing quality, safety and regulatory compliance. Apave offers a wide range of independent third-party inspection, accreditation inspection and manufacturer certification services, as well as supervision and technical consultancy. Our expertise in regulations and standards ensures that our work is of the highest quality. Trust our expertise to ensure the success of your projects.
Construct and renovate safely
- Source inspection
- Expediting Services
- Project inspection and certification
- Regulatory technical inspection
- Technical due diligence
- ASME inspection services (including nuclear)
- In-service inspections and Plant Inspections
- Shut-down Inspection services
- Integrity assessment of civil and steel building structures (advanced and conventional NDT)
- Direct assessments (ICDA/ECDA) of pipelines (onshore and offshore)
Checking the quality and design of equipment and materials
- Certification of pressure equipment (ASME, PED, MOM, MHLW, DOSH, etc.)
- Welding inspections: EN 10203 Type 3.2 (steel products)
- Remote inspection
- Inspections of underwater equipment
- Inspection of lifting equipment (cranes, forklifts, etc.)
- Certification and verification of the technical design of structures and buildings
- Inspection of scaffolding
- Inspection and certification of earthmoving equipment and other excavating machinery
- Factory acceptance tests (FAT)
Factory production control certifications
- BCA BC1 for steel mills (structural steel; steel plates/tubes/forms/piles)
Controlling and supervising facilities
- Site supervision support
- Offshore Certification Authority (CA) / Certification Verification Agent (CVA): Fixed platforms and pipelines
- PED services
- Inspection / certification of equipment for IECEx / ATEX hazardous areas
Apave offers a variety of training courses to help your company meet regulatory requirements and enhance the skills of your staff.
We offer ASME training in the interpretation of the RCC series of codes, as well as training in process safety and management systems.
Our specialist teams also offer safety culture improvement programmes and on-site training to assess and train your operators and technical staff in the safe use of various construction tools.
Finally, we offer training for scaffolders on different types of towers. Apave is here to help you increase your skills and ensure the safety of your projects and the competitiveness of your company.
- ASME training
- Training in the use of site machinery and equipment (cranes, forklifts, aerial work platforms, remote-controlled robotic arms, scissor lifts, drilling rigs, boom cranes, mobile elevating work platforms, excavators, loaders, graders, bulldozers, steamrollers).
- Training scaffolders for different types of towers (permanent, mobile, tubes and accessories, ready-to-use towers, aluminium towers).
- Other safety training (welder, maintenance, etc.)
Build, operate and renovate
in complete safety
Apave provides qualified experts to help you optimise your processes and ensure the quality of your projects. Whether through risk analysis and audits, FEED engineering, asset integrity management, or ISO/API certifications, our teams are at your side at all stages of your projects, providing tailor-made technical support to ensure safety, quality and reliability.
Identify, assess and reduce the risks to your business:
- Asset integrity management
- HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA, QRA, BRA, CA and F&G mapping expertise
- Technical design verification
- Safety assessments and audits
- Process risk analysis
- Fatigue analysis and life extension assessments for offshore structures
- FEED engineering
- Project quality management
- Supplier evaluation and audit / Supplier quality assurance
- Reliability-based maintenance - Reliability engineering - Maintenance programme optimisation assessments - Maintenance strategy development
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
Tailor-made consulting services:
- Design assessment
- Advice and auditing to achieve ISO certification
- Client representation
Provision of qualified technical personnel:
- Provision of qualified technical inspectors (welding, coating, QA/QC, API, E&I, civil, material inspectors, etc.)