All your Apave contacts in Oman
Apave Gulf LLC is an AOP registered company that provides quality assurance, quality control, integrity assessment and certification services to various clients in Oman and other GCC states in the Middle East. Since 1999, we have proven our competence and ability to perform our work to the highest standards. We have certified several major organisations and in addition we manage several major inspection and testing contracts with PDO.
Our wide range of services includes:
- Project management and consultancy services
- Project Quality Assurance/Control/Management services
- Design, 3D modelling and digital simulations
- 3D laser scanning
- ISO 9001 quality management system certification
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Certification
- Food safety management ISO 22000
- Information Security Management ISO 27001
- Occupational Health and Safety OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Third Party Inspections - Supplier and shop floor inspections worldwide
- Well control equipment and rig inspections
- Rope access-IRATA FULL OPERATOR MEMBER
- Aerial inspections
- Inspection of industrial facilities during construction and operation
- Non-destructive testing - conventional and advanced non-destructive testing
- Cathodic protection surveys
- Supply of equipment, accessories and consumables for non-destructive testing and inspections
- HSE audits and consultations
- Certification of lifting equipment and devices
- DROPS surveys - annual and ad hoc
- Asset integrity management
- Risk-based inspection
- Verification and certification of facilities, products and services
- OCTG drill pipe inspection
- EX equipment inspection and compliance services
- Specialist engineering workforce
- Production and maintenance manpower
- Supply of labour (quality, HSE and all other areas of engineering/technical/construction)
- QHSE - Consultancy Services
Our qualified and experienced staff, using the latest equipment, provide professional assessment of the technical integrity of new and existing plant, structures and equipment using both conventional and specialist inspection techniques. We currently have over 150 inspectors and engineers in various disciplines such as mechanical, civil, electrical, instrumentation, HSE, quality audit, NDT, etc,
Our primary objective is to provide services to companies that wish to compete in international markets with better quality services. It is our policy to appreciate and respect the trust placed in us by our clients, and we therefore strive to meet their expectations. We sincerely look forward to extending our services to your esteemed organisation for any of the above mentioned services.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Our 5 areas of business activities are complementary and enable you to combine safety and performance at every stage of your project.
We check the reliability of your facilities, equipment, structures, infrastructures and buildings to keep them compliant during commissioning as well as operation.
Tests and measurements
We carry out tests of all types using simulators that reproduce actual stresses. We also take air, water and soil samples and measurements to monitor their quality and better manage your risks and impact on the environment.
Certification and Labelling
We certify your systems dedicated to management, skills, products or services.
We also develop certification labels in line with a strict reference framework.
Our unique model using trainer-inspectors enables 350,000 people per year to take part in training courses that result in certifcation, a real credential for their professional futures.
Consulting and technical support
We help you improve the safety and health of your teams by lowering the industrial accident rates and the risk of incidents.